LAS VEGAS, NEVADA–(Marketwire – April 2, 2012) - At TopSecretIPO we’ve been watching Sunpeaks Ventures Inc. (SNPK) for a while now and we’ve been advising folks to get in on the dips and ride this wild bronco to profits. It’s a hair-raising technique that’s not for the faint of heart, but if you have some steel in your backbone you can use the volatility to your advantage. Remember buy low, sell high. So what do you do today? It looks to us like we’re at another critical juncture. After piling on some really good news last week and making solid gains we had a down day on Friday. Was that just some profit taking or something else? What do the underlying factors driving this stock tell us about its future?
June 2013 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- O.J. testifies in long-shot bid to win freedom
- Topless Paparazzo Sues NYPD — You Can’t Arrest Me for Bare Boobs!
- MELCO CROWN ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED – BONDS: MELCO CROWN (PHILIPPINES) RESORTS CORPORATION FILES ITS QUARTERLY REPORT PURSUANT TO THE SECURITIES REGULATION CODE AND SRC RULE THEREUNDER
- Four Gleacher Directors Confirm They Will Resign
- EVS Broadcast Equipment: EVS Broadcast Equipment : EVS reports First quarter 2013 results