Media mogul Rupert Murdoch has resigned as a director of a number of News Corp. boards overseeing his Britain newspapers, a spokeswoman confirmed Saturday. He also quit from some of the media company's subsidiary boards in the United States.
- O.J. testifies in long-shot bid to win freedom
- Topless Paparazzo Sues NYPD — You Can’t Arrest Me for Bare Boobs!
- MELCO CROWN ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED – BONDS: MELCO CROWN (PHILIPPINES) RESORTS CORPORATION FILES ITS QUARTERLY REPORT PURSUANT TO THE SECURITIES REGULATION CODE AND SRC RULE THEREUNDER
- Four Gleacher Directors Confirm They Will Resign
- EVS Broadcast Equipment: EVS Broadcast Equipment : EVS reports First quarter 2013 results