- O.J. testifies in long-shot bid to win freedom
- Topless Paparazzo Sues NYPD — You Can’t Arrest Me for Bare Boobs!
- MELCO CROWN ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED – BONDS: MELCO CROWN (PHILIPPINES) RESORTS CORPORATION FILES ITS QUARTERLY REPORT PURSUANT TO THE SECURITIES REGULATION CODE AND SRC RULE THEREUNDER
- Four Gleacher Directors Confirm They Will Resign
- EVS Broadcast Equipment: EVS Broadcast Equipment : EVS reports First quarter 2013 results
Tag Archives: caving
TOKYO (Reuters) – Buffeted by industry worries about high electricity costs on one side and public safety fears about nuclear power on the other, Japan’s leaders are still struggling to craft a coherent energy policy more than a year after the Fukushima disaster. Critics say Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda, whose top priority is raising the sales tax to curb bulging public debt, is caving in to Japan’s “nuclear village” – a powerful nexus of utilities, bureaucrats and businesses – by restarting the first of Japan’s 50 reactors to come back on line since the crisis Continue reading