- O.J. testifies in long-shot bid to win freedom
- Topless Paparazzo Sues NYPD — You Can’t Arrest Me for Bare Boobs!
- MELCO CROWN ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED – BONDS: MELCO CROWN (PHILIPPINES) RESORTS CORPORATION FILES ITS QUARTERLY REPORT PURSUANT TO THE SECURITIES REGULATION CODE AND SRC RULE THEREUNDER
- Four Gleacher Directors Confirm They Will Resign
- EVS Broadcast Equipment: EVS Broadcast Equipment : EVS reports First quarter 2013 results
Tag Archives: hazy
LONDON (Reuters) – The chief executive of Air Lease Corp looks set to ring the opening bell for the New York Stock Exchange by video link from Farnborough Airshow on Monday as he places a significant order for Boeing aircraft, industry sources said. The company run by Steven Udvar-Hazy, considered a founder of the aircraft leasing industry, has 50 fuel-saving A320neo aircraft on order or in the pipeline from Europe’s Airbus and is expected to order at least as many of the competing 737 MAX model from rival Boeing, the sources said. Continue reading