- O.J. testifies in long-shot bid to win freedom
- Topless Paparazzo Sues NYPD — You Can’t Arrest Me for Bare Boobs!
- MELCO CROWN ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED – BONDS: MELCO CROWN (PHILIPPINES) RESORTS CORPORATION FILES ITS QUARTERLY REPORT PURSUANT TO THE SECURITIES REGULATION CODE AND SRC RULE THEREUNDER
- Four Gleacher Directors Confirm They Will Resign
- EVS Broadcast Equipment: EVS Broadcast Equipment : EVS reports First quarter 2013 results
Tag Archives: inadvertent
NEW YORK (TheStreet) — Dan Loeb is really sticking it to Yahoo!, as his proxy war with the Internet company turns ugly. Loeb and his hedge fund Third Point are now suing Yahoo! and requesting information regarding CEO Scott Thompson’s hiring process amid the controversy over Thompson’s background. Continue reading
KABUL (Reuters) – Afghan President Hamid Karzai on Friday lashed out at the United States for failing to fully cooperate with an investigation into the massacre of 16 Afghan villagers by a U.S. staff sergeant and questioned whether only one soldier could have been involved. A series of blunders by the United States, including the killings in Kandahar province on Sunday and the inadvertent burning of copies of the Koran at a NATO base last month, has further strained already tense relations between the countries. Continue reading