- O.J. testifies in long-shot bid to win freedom
- Topless Paparazzo Sues NYPD — You Can’t Arrest Me for Bare Boobs!
- MELCO CROWN ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED – BONDS: MELCO CROWN (PHILIPPINES) RESORTS CORPORATION FILES ITS QUARTERLY REPORT PURSUANT TO THE SECURITIES REGULATION CODE AND SRC RULE THEREUNDER
- Four Gleacher Directors Confirm They Will Resign
- EVS Broadcast Equipment: EVS Broadcast Equipment : EVS reports First quarter 2013 results
Tag Archives: wilders
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) – The Netherlands, a core euro zone member, was drawn into Europe’s debt crisis at the weekend when the government failed to agree on budget cuts, making elections almost unavoidable and casting doubt on its support for future euro zone measures. Prime Minister Mark Rutte, whose centre-right coalition has been in power since October 2010, said on Saturday that crucial talks on budget cuts had collapsed after his ally Geert Wilders refused to do a deal, and that new elections were inevitable. … Continue reading
THE HAGUE (Reuters) – The Netherlands appears to be heading for early elections after budget talks in the core euro zone member collapsed on Saturday, jeopardizing its chances of meeting European deficit targets and of approving a broader fiscal responsibility pact. Prime Minister Mark Rutte, who has led a minority Liberal-Christian Democrat coalition since October 2010, will first try to reach an agreement with the opposition, including the pro-Europe Labour Party, on crucial budget cuts after his ally Geert Wilders refused to do a deal. Continue reading